Payment for online registrations, can be made via the following methods:
- Credit Card
- Recommended mode of payment (immediate confirmation of registration)
- Only Visa, MasterCard, and American Express cards are accepted
- Bank Transfer
- Applicable to both local and overseas companies and/or individuals
- Cut-off date and time for bank transfers is 17 June 2020, 2359 hours (GMT+8)
- All bank transfers are to be made within two weeks after registering, to the following account. Please indicate your invoice registration number for easy identification.
||MCI Group Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
||21 Collyer Quay #01-00
- Applicable to Singapore-based companies only
- Cut-off date and time for cheque payments is 17 June 2020, 2359 hours (GMT+8)
- All cheques are to be made payable to MCI Group Asia Pacific Pte Ltd, and mailed to the following address. Please indicate your invoice registration number at the back of the cheque for easy identification.
MCI Group Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
20 Bendemeer Road
BS Bendemeer Centre. #04-02
Attention To: IACAPAP 2020 Registration Team
- Government E-Invoice
- Payment request through [email protected] and GeBiz are accepted for Singapore-based organisations and companies in the Public Sector
- Depending on the government e-invoicing method chosen, the following information need to be provided at the point of registration
|Ministry / Statutory Board
|Purchase Order Number
Agency / Company
Company’s GST Registration Number
For on-site registrations, registrants can make payment via either of these methods:
- Cash in Singapore Dollars (SGD)
- Major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express)
- Visa Invitation letters can be requested during online registration. The letter will only be issued upon full payment of the registration fee. The following information would be required at the point of registration:
- Given and Family Name as per passport
- Country of Origin
- Date of Birth
- Passport Number
- Passport Issue & Expiry Date
- If requested by Singapore’s Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA), an endorsed copy of the V39A form (Letter of Introduction for Visa Application) can be obtained by sending an email to [email protected] with a scanned copy of the requestor’s passport no later than 22 June 2020.
- A fee of SGD35 (inclusive of GST) will be charged for each V39A form requested, payable either via bank transfer or credit card to MCI Group Asia Pacific Pte Ltd.
- The V39A form will only be issued upon full payment of the fees required for both registration and the V39A form.
- The V39A form will be issued within 3 business days from the date of request or the date of full payment whichever is later.
- If original document is required, courier/postage charges must be borne by the requestor. Participants are advised to provision for sufficient time for this process
It is the participant’s responsibility to plan for adequate time to complete the full process of Congress registration and payment, processing of visa letter requests and applying for necessary visas. The Congress Secretariat will not be held liable for any failed visa applications.